A retainer is a negotiated flat fee paid on a regular basis. It typically covers the right of our client to get a certain amount work done on a regular basis. It can also cover a specified amount of work where the retainer becomes a prepayment to guarantee that LCS is on ‘stand-by’ to service you.
Typical retainer services are:
- Legal Representation – Investigations, inquiries and criminal prosecutions,
- Health and Safety Management System,
- Chairing Health and Safety Committee meetings,
- Risk Assessments,
- Documentation and Appointments,
- Legal Opinions,
- 24-hour Legal Assistance, and
- Any other specified assistance.